Are you looking for authentic British gifts for Anglophiles who simply can’t stop talking about how much they love the UK, Britain, or England? Or perhaps you want to find UK gifts for someone who moved abroad and misses a bit of home? Whatever the occasion, I selected the 25 best Brit gifts to help you make a decision. From unique British themed gifts such as fun games to classic British food baskets, you will find something for any type of Anglophile!
Save these British gifts for anglophiles
Make sure you save these Anglophile gifts for the next time you need British gifts for friends or family.
Side note on the British gifts for Anglophiles
You probably already noticed that used the terms Britain, UK, and England interchangeably. I am well aware of the fact that that’s technically not correct, but today’s post covers English gifts, as well as only British gifts or gifts that apply to the entire UK. I will continue to use the different names throughout this post. I just thought this information may help to clear things up.
Now let’s continue to the best UK gifts for travelers!
British gifts for Anglophiles for large budgets
#1 British themed games
What’s a better gift for someone who is obsessed with The UK than games that remind them of their favorite part of the world?
I selected a few of the best and funniest games.
- British Royals Murder Mystery. A super random game where you have to find out who murdered the royal family. It includes various characters from the actual family.
- The Biggest British Pub Quiz Book. Surprisingly, this book is perfect for people who enjoy a good old pub quiz.
- London Skyline Chess Set. A unique edition of a chessboard where you queens, pion, and horses have adapted a very London look!
- London IQ. A great trivia game for Londoners who want to find out who knows the most about their beloved city.
#2 Knight or damehood
I don’t think it’s possible to find UK gifts that get more UK than this!
You can seriously give your friend or relative an official registration to become a knight or dame in the manor of Alconbury UK.
Yes, I am not kidding. They can officially call themselves the knight or the dame of Alconbury!
#3 British isles beer cap map
This is one of the best UK gifts for people who love beer and the UK (and Ireland, since that’s also included on the map).
They can fill up the map of places they love the most with a cap of the drink they love the most!
Can it get any better than that?
Well, if you are looking for UK gifts for wine drinkers, it can actually get better than that, check out #9 on this list.
#4 English football gifts
If you are looking for Brit gifts for football fans (or soccer fans), getting some merchandise from the English Premier League teams is a pretty good idea.
You can think of official jerseys, such as this one from Liverpool. Though they also have cheaper alternatives, such as socks, scarves, and polos.
#5 British gift baskets: food
If you are looking for Brit gifts for someone who moved abroad and misses home, this British food basket will sure cheer them up.
#6 British gifts baskets: tea
Of course, I could not make a list of British gifts for Anglophiles without including the most British drink, tea!
Obviously, there are plenty of English teas to choose from, I just liked the packaging and name of this Victorian London Fog Tea, but check out Amazon for more options. Or check out my Tea Lovers gift guide for more tea gift!
#7 British style travel mug
For Anglophiles who also love coffee and The Beatles, this travel mug is a great gift!
If they don’t like The Beatles, check out Redbubble for other designs too.
And for more gift ideas for coffee lovers, check out my coffee guide!
British gifts for Anglophiles for midbudgets
#8 British themed gifts: tote bags
Tote bags are always fun and practical gifts, especially if they have a cute English design such as this one.
If you prefer other British designs, check out Redbubble.
#9 British Isles cork map
This map of the British Isles (it includes Ireland too) is not just a regular map, it includes holes that they can fill with wine corks!
I am pretty sure that this is one of the best British gifts for Anglophiles who love wine. Each time they finish a wine bottle, they also get to decorate their map.
#10 Brit gifts: fun books about Britain
The good thing about looking for Brit gifts is the fact that everything is provided in English, so most people will be able to read and understand it.
I selected a few random, interesting, and fun books that will do very well as gifts for Anglophiles. Books about history, culture, language, or just random books about the UK.
If you would rather get travel books about the UK, check out #18 on this list.
- 52 Times Britain was a Bellend. A funny, yet interesting and educational book about Britain’s not so glamourous roles of the past.
- Understanding The British: A Hilarious Guide From Apologizing To Wimbledon. Are you looking for British gifts for Anglophiles who still need a bit of clarification about the British? This is the perfect book for them. Or to prepare people who are about to move to the UK.
- How To Be A Victorian? A Dawns To Dusk Guide To Victorian Life. If you are looking for a book for a history-lover that’s not just dry information about history, this funny manual is the perfect alternative.
- Girl Gone London: An American’s Guide To Surviving Life In The UK. Probably one of the best British gifts for American friends!
- A Short History of Brexit: From Brentry to Backstop. Not everyone may consider a book about Brexit a fun book, but it sure is interesting for people with a political interest (whether they support it or not).
- This Is A Book For People Who Love The Royals. I guess this book doesn’t really need any further explanation, does it?
- Royals At War: The Untold Story of Harry And Meghan’s Shocking Split with the House of Windsor. Another book about the royal family for people who are interested in one of the latest most shocking events.
#11 Cookbooks as UK gifts
I know that’s it’s often joked that British food is terrible (do know the joke about heaven and hell?), but there are actually quite a number of delicious things from the UK.
Say hello to scones, pies, and fish and chips!
Oh in case you have no idea what joke I was referring to:
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Anyways, back to the British gifts for Anglophiles, let’s have a look at a few great UK cookbooks:
- The Great British Book of Baking: 120 best-loved recipes from teatime treats to pies and pastries. It’s the first book that accompanied the Great British Bake Off series, so it’s great for people who love baking and the series.
- The Official Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea Cookbook. A great book for people who love Downton Abbey and teatime drinks and sweets.
- The British Table: A New Look At The Traditional Cooking of England, Scotland, and Wales. This is for people who are interested in modern English cuisine, rather than the old-fashioned pies and pastries.
- Jamie Oliver’s Great Britain: 130 of My Favorite British Recipes from Comfort Food to New Classic. There is nothing better than a British cookbook from a renowned chef.
#12 UK Gifts For Gin Lovers
If you are looking for the best UK gifts for gin lovers, this scratch map of UK’s greatest gin distilleries is exactly what you need.
For more gift ginspiration for gin drinkers, check out my gin gift guide!
#13 UK Gifts For Cycling Lovers
Are you looking for British gifts for anglophiles who also love cycling? I think you just found the perfect gift:
A scratch map of the best UK cycle climb.
I also wrote a cyclist gift guide in case you want to find more cycling gift ideas.
#14 UK Scratch Map
If you are looking for a cool gift for Anglophones to decorate their homes, a scratch map of the British Isles is a pretty cool gift.
They can keep track of all the places they have seen so far and which ones are still on the list.
#15 UK Gifts For Climbers
Another cool scratch map is this one of all the peak districts rock climbs, perfect for people who love the outdoors and climbing!
#16 UK Gifts For Adrenaline Junkies
Are you looking for the best gifts for adrenaline junkies who also love the UK? Check out this scratch map that includes all the cool and active things to do in the UK!
#17 UK Gifts for Beer Lovers
Okay, this is the last scratch map, I promise.
This time it’s a map that includes the main breweries in the UK, so it’s perfect for beer lovers!
#18 Travel Books as English Gifts
Travel books make great British themed gifts! I selected a few of the most well-known travel books to choose from.
- Lonely Planet’s Great Britain. Lonely Planets are popular guidebooks amount budget and mid-range travelers
- Rick Steves Great Britain. Perfect for any type of traveler
- Fodor’s Travel Essential Great Britain. Also a great in-depth guide for all types of travelers.
- Eyewitness Travel’s Back Roads Great Britain. Perfect for people who would love to explore scenic routes, charming hotels, and authentic regional cuisine.
- Lonely Planet’s Scotland. Great for budget travelers to Scotland
- Wales by Lonely Planet. I guess you have a pretty clear idea of who this guide is perfect for.
British Gifts For Anglophiles Under 15$
#20 British Home Decoration
For Anglophiles who love London, this beautiful set of three prints of London in watercolor is a great gift!
Alternatively, check Etsy for more general British wall art ideas.
Such as these cute British phone booth bookends
#21 British Wildlife Calendar
This calendar of British wildlife is the perfect gift for animal lovers and nature lovers!
Besides giving them an awesome gift, you are also supporting British wildlife, as part of the profit is donated to charity.
#22 British Swear Word Coloring Book
One of the funniest British gifts for Anglophiles is this coloring book for adults with British swear words!
#23 British Gifts To Help With The Language
Even though they speak English in the UK, that doesn’t mean other English speaking people understand them. And for all those people there is this dictionary!
Other fun books about the British language include Knickers in a Twist: A Dictionary of British Slang. And How To speak Brit: The Quintessential Guide to the King’s English, Cockney Slang, and Other Flummoxing British Phrases.
#24 British Travel Journal
What’s a better travel gift for Anglophiles than a travel journal with the UK passport design?
#25 A Very British Activity Book
This British activity book is probably the funniest and most random books for Brits who moved abroad and would like to do some activities to rediscover their inner-brit. Or for people who would just like to feel what it’s like to be British.
The book includes the most random typical British things, such as making a list of things you can’t say without sounding sarcastic or keep track of your crappy days!
Save These British Gifts For Anglophiles
Make sure you save these British themed gifts for the next time you need to find the perfect present for an Anglophole!